Book a Golf Lesson Today
COACHING STARTS AGAIN ON 29th MARCH
Do not guess at the reasons behind the faults!
Jamie Garner is available for your lessons.
With the ‘one to one’ attention you receive during an individual lesson from a PGA pro it will help to solve the problem.
All types of shots can be looked at and worked through. Whether it is short putts or straight driving you want to improve Jamie can help.
Jamie is also using the latest SkyTrak launch monitor technology which you can choose to be used in your lessons.
Golf Lesson Prices
Tuition by a PGA Qualified Professional
Lessons last for 30 minutes unless stated
- Individual lesson – £18.50
- 4 x Lessons – £66
- 6 x Lessons – £92.50
- 1hr video – £43
- Playing Lesson (75 mins) – £40 (green fee not included)
- Jnr Lesson – £12.50 (14 and under) 20 min lesson
- Jnr 6 Lessons- £62.50
- 6-week junior academy – £45
- Ladies and gents academy – £15 per session
- 30 minute lesson – £23.50
- 30 minute gapping lesson – £23.50
- 1 hour gapping lesson – £43
- SkyTrak Package
- 2 x 30 minute lesson (SkyTrak)
- 2 x 30 minute lesson (No SkyTrak)
- 1 x 30 minute lesson (SkyTrak)
- 1 x 1 hour gapping lesson (SkyTrak)
- Save 10% was £150.50 now £135
Range balls are not included for lessons but can be purchased in the shop at the current price. Minimum of a 50 ball token per person per 30 minute lesson.
NB. Lessons- We do not except credit/debit cards but bank transfers and cash are acceptable. Range balls- Card payment only.
Improve your course management and short game skills around Sandfields 9 hole golf course with a Jamie Garner “Playing Lesson”.
You will learn how to play the correct shot at the correct time, rules will be discussed and short game will be focused upon.
It is your choice if you want Jamie to play or just walk with you.
When can I have my lessons?
Jamie teaches during the day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, evenings (Tuesday and Thursday) and Saturdays.
How do I book?
Simple, you can book online or phone 01244 301752.
How do I pay?
Cash, cheque or bank transfer are taken as forms of payment.
How long are vouchers valid?